Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My first blog entry..
What an amazing year this has been so far. One of the foremost reasons for this has been that my wife and I have been spending so much time in nature. Furthermore, we have been privileges enough to capture some of the beauty we have witnessed on “film” (or rather memory cards).

There are so many subjects that can be discussed on a wildlife photography blog. Some that I have in mind are sharing our experience of various nature reserves, wilderness areas, etc., discussing environmental issues and posting interesting facts about some of our photographic subjects.

Wildlife photography is such a rewarding activity. I hope that the passion my wife and I have formed for this discipline/art form/whatever you want to call it will contribute towards increasing people’s love and admiration for nature and in the long-term towards nature conservation.

To visit our wildlife stock photography website go to www.wildlifestockimage.com.

Denni Raubenheimer

No comments:

Post a Comment